Lewmar Versatile Synchro Footblocks
Lewmar's Synchro footblocks use alloy cheeks, fixing isolators and to prevent sealant from getting into the sheave, a moulded base plate.
You'll find sizes 60-90mm in both standard and jamming formats - they can easily be stacked to form a double footblock.
- Standard and jammer options can be double stacked
- Two-step jammer action keeps lever close to side of the block
- SS hollow cast jammer holds fast without tearing the line
- Optimized jammer shape holds line central on the sheave
- Tough alloy cheeks
- Synchro sheave loads match the same sized blocks
- Twin fittings with inserts
- Wide head for a solid base, block will not "roll" on the deck
- Moulded base plate will recess to hold sealant around fixing screws and prevent ingress onto the bearing and sheave