Nasa Target2 Compass
All instruments in the Target Range come complete with sensors or transducers as appropriate and all necessary fittings. They are designed to run on 12v supply, but due to the very low power consumption there is no reason why they cannot run off dry batteries. They provides accurate readings for owners of sailing craft and powerboats alike.
The sensor is designed to be surface mounted but the unit can also be suspended, according to the most suitable location aboard. This can be done by making the adjustments shown in the instructions.
- Large display, back-lit for night use
- Simple operation
- Supply voltage Nominal 12v DC
- Consumption, 90mA, _ 10mA display illumination
- Fluxgate accuracy +/- 1 degree
- Compact display unit size 132 x 98 x 30mm
- Fully gimballed sensor
- 0-360 degrees with 1 degree resolution
- Nine levels of adjustable damping
View Larger Image