High Load Blocks
Manufactured from marine grade aluminium and 'Spectro' grey anodised for high UV stability and durability.
- Sheaves are precision turned from solid 'Ertalyte' bar with a profile that is kind to modern ropes.
- Running on a large diameter centre bearing for easy running under high loads.
- Fitted with a stainless steel bow shackle to allow for snag-free operation.
- Bolt-together construction not only adds to good looks, but allows for easy dismantling should servicing become necessary.
- Available in three sizes, these blocks are compatible with the toggle connections on Barton's ball bearing mainsheet travellers.
Featuring the same side plate and sheave construction as the high load blocks.
- Hollow stainless steel rivets allow for through-bolt fastening, giving added strength.
- Through-bolt mounting also means that these blocks can easily be stacked to achieve double block capabilities. Note; stacking blocks will reduce working loads.
- Fastenings of the minimum diameter suggested should be used to gain full load capability
- Ensure that suitable mounting pads are used under deck.
Foot blocks with cam
Available in two sizes; specifications as per Barton's high load foot block range. Suitable for a multitude of uses, including locking control lines on headsail furling gear.
Max holding power of cams: 50mm – 250kg; 65mm – 300kg.
High load eyes
Available in 5 sizes. Manufactured in marine grade aluminium and finished in Barton's unique hard 'Spectro' grey anodising. These lightweight high load eyes are suitable for a variety of uses on board, from lazy jacks, barber haulers, mast base tidies to stanchion lead eyes. The smallest size can be attached using a 3mm line with a bullseye diameter of 6mm. The largest size can be attached using a 16mm line with a bullseye diameter of 28mm.
High load eye with Dyneema™ loop
The Barton High load eye with loop is available in 3 sizes and can be used in various applications on board including barber hauler, preventers, mast base block tidies, emergency blocks, occasional blocks and toe rail blocks etc. The High load eye combined with the Dyneema™ loop gives you a fast, efficient, simple and extremely strong solution to changing the direction of any line. The 'Spectro' anodised aluminium eye is designed to have very good wear resistant properties with low friction, this combined with the Dyneema™ loop gives you exceptional low weight to very high performance load ratio.